Monday, July 30, 2007

Today is Monday right???

I can't come up with a topic to talk about tonight. Just been sitting here watching TV and surfing the internet. Hubby has left for work - he is working overtime tonight from 10 p.m. to 2 p.m. - which will be 4 hours added to the 8 hours he has already.

Just wanted to shout tonight that we paid off Speigal yesterday. Hubby called them and they received the last payment by Western Union yesterday! Another down. Gonna keep plowing ahead on our debt snowball.

We are now below $10,000 in what we owe. I need to revise my snowball listing and what is owed.

Other musings - my 9 month old lab is sitting here besides me like he's reading this blog and just staring at it. I am thinking he approves - so that means I'm gonna post it.

Daughter is feeling better after being sick most of the weekend with a cough and a fever. She's taking it easy tonight.

Well going to sign off tonight. Hope everyone has a great week! We are another debt down and heading to Financial Freedom!

3 comments:

My Gen Research said...

Yay for overtime! :) It's amazing how much an extra 16 hours / week made a huge difference in each paycheck the last couple months.

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

Yes indeedy!! Yah for overtime. My husbands came just in time for us--he had 35 hours of overtime last week!!! He works for the government computer geek stuff and they had a major malfunction, but boy did the "eagle" scream on making his check to us--Which sadly went to debt for us too--we are striving to pay off my 12 year old's braces!

Forrest Blogs said...

Way to go on the debt! Keep it up.